Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meet jj my son



Okay today i got a CANON SLR EOS REBEL XS
I got this camera for this blog but I also bought it for my son his growing up so fast :)
and I burly take him pictures well today was his first photoshoot lol awwww he was like so happy
he was rocking it....my lil baby boy I love him so much his 2yr and a half .... his getting bigger everyday im seriously.... hehe this week me and him have alot things to do i want to take him picture every where we go lol... from now on also this week im gonna take some photos well my husband is gonna do it for me Ima be taking photos with outfits that you guys could wear for cheap that ima put together is like outfit of the day so stay tune remember to check out my channel in youtube.com/claudettesmakeup
thank you xoxoxo claudette

1 comment: